Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary








Today is our wedding anniversary-8 amazing years. It seems like it was just yesterday and as I look at my husband and our two children I realize how blessed I am. Who would of thought that taking a Health and Wellness class would lead to a marriage proposal. Dave a true Notre Dame fan-born and raised in Niles, MI takes a coaching opportunity here at Rowan-coaching with former roomates of my dad-small world. Dave proposed to me at the Amway Grand in Grand rapids, MI on New Year's Eve Dec 31, 1999. What a way to start the 2000s. We were married at St. Charles in Sewell, NJ and had a wonderful reception at Nicolosi's in Woodbury. We went to Aruba for a honeymoon and what an amazing time it was. The bridal party included my sister as the maid of honor, along with my childhood best friend Stacey, Michele, Evelyn, and Rebecca were bridesmaids as well. Dave's side included Devon, Rusty, Sparks, Billy and Terry. It was a beautiful day. Our wedding song is by Mark Cohen-My True Companion. Dave you are my one and only true companion. Every step of my life is better because you are in it. The way you love me, honor me, listen to me, respect me, and love me shows through to our friends and family. The father and friend you are bring such joy to my life.




So today on our 8th anniversary I want to tell you that I love you and can't wait to see what the next 8 years has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment