Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Season



The holiday season has arrived and while it is a little hectic around here one thing is for sure. The joy of the season will be a part of our home. We recently heard Reggie Dabbs speak and in his presentation he asked us to take the Joy Jesus brought to us and live our life with it. As we celebrate this holiday season we remember that Christ is the reason we celebrate, and the reason we can have JOY!!!


It has been a while since I have had time to update everyone on things going on in our house so the pictures that follow will be of a variety of things. And while I would like to be able to blog every moment and every detail at this time of the year with family, teaching and coaching I just don't have it in me at the end of the night. So tonight, I have some time after what has been a long day, after a long week.

Peyton here at her recital. It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment