Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baptism


It was September 2007 when I realized that while I had a great husband, two beautiful children and a wonderful career I wasn't happy. I was lonely and depressed. I was searching for something. It was here at Living Faith Alliance that God lead me to find what was missing-Him. In my life-not just on Sundays, but everyday-through family, friends and time of worship. That is why today I am being baptized. To publically display my submission to Christ through a life lead by God's word. I am called to be his ambassador on a mission to live a life through his teachings. I know that my God goes before me, he will never leave me or forsake me. He is leading me in a life on his time for his plan. Through his son dying for my sins I am taking this step to be baptized. To die from a life focused on myself and to live a new life filled with his spirit. I am called to trust in him and honor him by following his word. I am no longer empty, no longer searching. My heart has been filled with a love that only God could provide.

"For in Him you have been enriched in every way." 1 Corinthians 1: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment